A Yankee born in Michigan who graduated from Boys Town, Nebraska, came down south to Mississippi to live and deer hunt, was
soon given the nickname of ~ TWO DOGS TALL!
Photo credit: Patrick Kavanagh

Friday, March 4, 2011

My Paintings and Drawings

My daughter, Karen, and son-in-law, Ron, sent me some paints, brushes and supplies to start my new hobby of painting and drawing.  They own an art supply company in Santa Fe, NM, called Artisans


Bird on Japanese Magnolia Bush.

Fall leaves.

Bird in snow.

Hugger Tree

Squirrel

Outdoor scene and stream.

Rustic scene in Colorado.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Two Dogs Tall" has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope you like the image I featured, and I hope this helps to attract many new visitors here.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2011/03/sites-to-see_18.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...