A Yankee born in Michigan who graduated from Boys Town, Nebraska, came down south to Mississippi to live and deer hunt, was
soon given the nickname of ~ TWO DOGS TALL!
Photo credit: Patrick Kavanagh

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Boys Town ~ 1961 "50" Class Reunion


(Click to view)

Today I received this letter from my brother, Larry Mulligan, of Grand Rapids, MI.  We will be having our "50" Class Reunion in July of next year.  I can't believe 50 years has gone by already.  It would be great to see everyone again and hopefully, Marian and I can make the trip to see my classmates.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bob! Glad you got the letter. Hope to see you & Marian @ 13 months from now at "the Home".
Any ideas for making it the best fiftieth reunion ever? That would be only appropriate for the Class of '61, aka "the good guys". Pax,
your bro, Larry.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...