A Yankee born in Michigan who graduated from Boys Town, Nebraska, came down south to Mississippi to live and deer hunt, was
soon given the nickname of ~ TWO DOGS TALL!
Photo credit: Patrick Kavanagh

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Paintings Framed

My daughter, Karen, artist and son-in-law, Ron, sent me these frames recently and I put two of my paintings in them.  Ron has a store in Santa Fe, NM, called Artisan-Santa Fe, where you can get all kinds of art supplies. Check out his site!
 
This was taken at the house on a table easel they sent me and the frame really makes my painting stand out!

I had already put this painting with the frame at River Chicks, downtown Vicksburg.  It really opens up my picture.  What a difference a frame makes! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...