A Yankee born in Michigan who graduated from Boys Town, Nebraska, came down south to Mississippi to live and deer hunt, was
soon given the nickname of ~ TWO DOGS TALL!
Photo credit: Patrick Kavanagh

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Painting Class @ Senior Center

My painting instructor, Joyce.











A painting that I'm working on for Linda at Corner Drug Store.

I attend my painting classes at the Senior Center on Tuesday afternoons from about 1:00 to 3:30.  I have been going now for approximately 6 months and have really learned a lot. They furnish all the supplies that I need to paint a picture.  Above are some of the ladies in my class and one gentleman. Also, a picture of a dog that I am painting for my friend, Linda, whose husband owns the Corner Drug Store.  This is her pet Quido!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...