A Yankee born in Michigan who graduated from Boys Town, Nebraska, came down south to Mississippi to live and deer hunt, was
soon given the nickname of ~ TWO DOGS TALL!
Photo credit: Patrick Kavanagh

Monday, January 16, 2012

Hunting South of Town


Marian and I were invited down to my step-granddaughter, Victoria, and her husband, Jamie's land south of town for an afternoon hunt.  Above is Jamie after he and Marian helped me get set up in my one-man stand.  I hunted overlooking a creek bed on the edge of the land but did not see anything.  It was nice to be in the woods and hunting again. 

Look down at the creek bed.

In front of me!

To the side!

Marian took this picture of me in my one-man stand before she left to go hunting.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...