A Yankee born in Michigan who graduated from Boys Town, Nebraska, came down south to Mississippi to live and deer hunt, was
soon given the nickname of ~ TWO DOGS TALL!
Photo credit: Patrick Kavanagh

Friday, September 14, 2012

The Vicksburg Post - Interview Of My Copper Trees & Paintings

Deborah Hughes, Activities Director, Shady Lawn Nursing Home, talking to me before The Vicksburg Post staff arrives to interview me about my copper trees with a photographer taking pictures of my hobbies of making copper trees and my paintings. 

All my materials laid out for my copper trees with my acrylic paintings to show The Vicksburg Post.  

I was in the nursing home recently for a month to get physical therapy for my legs.  I got to the point where I could not walk anymore and was able to get the help I needed to get back on my feet.  Many thanks to Deborah for setting this interview up for me and having it published in our Vicksburg newspaper.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...