A Yankee born in Michigan who graduated from Boys Town, Nebraska, came down south to Mississippi to live and deer hunt, was
soon given the nickname of ~ TWO DOGS TALL!
Photo credit: Patrick Kavanagh

Monday, September 2, 2013

Painting Featured In Calendar May 2014

Guilty Dog
Acrylic
11 x 14 Cotton Canvas


The painting above of "Guilty Dog" will be published in the Mississippi Health Care Foundation calendar for calendar 2014.  It will be featured for the month of May with a short biography and picture of me.  I was so excited to find this out recently and appreciate Covenant Health & Rehab of Vicksburg for encouraging me to participate in this project while I was getting rehabilitated. Again, my thanks to all involved.  

Below is a copy of the letter I received from the MS Health Care Foundation.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...