A Yankee born in Michigan who graduated from Boys Town, Nebraska, came down south to Mississippi to live and deer hunt, was
soon given the nickname of ~ TWO DOGS TALL!
Photo credit: Patrick Kavanagh

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Latest Painting

My latest painting of a wolf that I completed last week at the Vicksburg Senior Center.

Wolf picture framed.

Wolf


I'm really enjoying my 'new found' hobby of painting - thanks to my daughter, Karen who is also an artist and son-in-law, Ron, in Santa Fe, NM.  Ron runs an art supply store in Santa Fe, NM, by the name of ARTISAN which IS the art supply store of the southwest! They also offer art workshops from April through September.  If you are in the area check them out!  Thanks for your inspiration Karen and Ron!


2601 Cerrillos Road
Santa Fe, NM  87505
Mon-Sat: 9am-6pm, Sun: Noon-5pm
505.854.4179


1401 Maclovia
Santa Fe, NM  87505
1.800.331.6375

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...