A Yankee born in Michigan who graduated from Boys Town, Nebraska, came down south to Mississippi to live and deer hunt, was
soon given the nickname of ~ TWO DOGS TALL!
Photo credit: Patrick Kavanagh

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Senior Center Painting

Early Morning Swamp

I go down to the Senior Center every Tuesday afternoon to paint.  Above is my latest painting that I'm very proud of.  I get a lot of advice from other painters when I go to class which helps me when I'm home painting in my bedroom.  I have found that painting is very relaxing and I appreciate my daughter, Karen, and my son-in-law, Ron, who owns Artisans in Santa Fe, NM, for supplying me with all the paintings materials that I need so I can continue to enjoy the art of painting.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...