A Yankee born in Michigan who graduated from Boys Town, Nebraska, came down south to Mississippi to live and deer hunt, was
soon given the nickname of ~ TWO DOGS TALL!
Photo credit: Patrick Kavanagh

Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm a Great Grandpa!

My granddaughter, Jessica and Bradd are now proud parents of a beautiful girl! She was born May 6, 2009, at 10:04 PM. Her name is Eilley Reya Mylen. She weighed 6 lbs. 3.5 ounces, full head of dark hair and 19 inches long. Eilley is rooming in with Jess and Bradd at St. Vincent Hospital in Santa Fe, NM. This is my very first great granddaughter and we are all proud of Jessica and thankful that the little one is here! I will post a picture of her as soon as we receive one to show her off! Marian and I are so fortunate to be great grandparents again. I have two step-great grandsons, Ian and Tidus David.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...