A Yankee born in Michigan who graduated from Boys Town, Nebraska, came down south to Mississippi to live and deer hunt, was
soon given the nickname of ~ TWO DOGS TALL!
Photo credit: Patrick Kavanagh

Thursday, May 28, 2009

MS River Sandbar Fun

Here I am with my step-daughter, Marian Suzanne "Suzi," about 17 years ago. At this time we were members of Brown's Point Deer Hunting Club on Kings Point Island north of Vicksburg. The Mississippi River bordered the camp and in the summer Marian and I would go up to the camp and ride our four wheeler and 3 wheeler with the kids. We also had a room on the second floor of the camp house and would spend the night often. It was so much fun to ride around on the 2,500 acres of land and see deer. We also would fish behind the camp where a large creek ran through the property. I really missed those days of long ago...but I still have my fond memories.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...