A Yankee born in Michigan who graduated from Boys Town, Nebraska, came down south to Mississippi to live and deer hunt, was
soon given the nickname of ~ TWO DOGS TALL!
Photo credit: Patrick Kavanagh

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Rex and I

I really like this picture of Rex and I that Marian took. We had just met Rex earlier in the day back on May 5, 2007 and he showed us all around his camp, rode by deer stands and saw the lay of the land at the family's famous Christmas Place Plantation and Hunting Club. We later came upon this old abandon car in the woods near a cornfield. We really had a great time riding around the camp on the 4-wheelers and gators. We got to meet his Dad and his daughter Erin and some family members. We really had a very enjoyable and memorable trip.

1 comment:

Editor said...

thanks for the link and y'alls continued friendship, it means more to me than I can ever repay.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...