A Yankee born in Michigan who graduated from Boys Town, Nebraska, came down south to Mississippi to live and deer hunt, was
soon given the nickname of ~ TWO DOGS TALL!
Photo credit: Patrick Kavanagh

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Copper Trees At Old Court House


Taken from handicapped ramp while leaving.



I had the pleasure to meet George "Bubba" Bolm, Curator/Director of the Old Court House Museum ~ Eva W. Davis Memorial.  We had talked about putting my copper trees there to sell in the gift shop and he graciously accepted.  He also gave me some information about the 28th Annual Old Court House Flea Market that will be held in October of this year.  I'm really looking forward to selling my trees at this event.  Here are some pictures that my wife, Marian, took while we were visiting Mr. Bolm today.  This impressive historical  building withstood the American Civil War that was fought here in the Seige of Vicksburg in 1863.  (Double click on pictures to get a better view of the tree)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...