A Yankee born in Michigan who graduated from Boys Town, Nebraska, came down south to Mississippi to live and deer hunt, was
soon given the nickname of ~ TWO DOGS TALL!
Photo credit: Patrick Kavanagh

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mardi Gras Parade 2010

Well, here I am with Mardi Gras beads around my neck and I caught every one of them.  Marian and I attended the 9th Annual Mardi Gras Parade this afternoon in downtown Vicksburg.  It was around 35 degrees but we wrapped up pretty good.  Marian took a bunch of pictures and will post them on her blog (Marian's Hunting Stories, etc., etc., etc.,) tomorrow.  We really enjoyed the parade and it was a nice turn out regardless of the overcast of clouds and snow on the ground.

PS:  My beads around my next was mailed by Marian to Kathy H., who teaches school in Ponotoc, MS, for her students as an award, would get a string of beads.  Glad to know that I made a young child happy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...