A Yankee born in Michigan who graduated from Boys Town, Nebraska, came down south to Mississippi to live and deer hunt, was
soon given the nickname of ~ TWO DOGS TALL!
Photo credit: Patrick Kavanagh

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Today Is My 68th Birthday!

Today is my 68th Birthday and this picture of me was taken this morning by my wife, Marian.  I am holding one of my birthday present, a walking stick, made in TN.  I am very fond of walking sticks and have collected quite a few.  I intend to have a relaxing day with my family and enjoy my Birthday again. 

I'm also a very avid deer and hog hunter and I'm looking forward to a trip in a couple of weeks to the famous Christmas Place Plantation and Hunting Club in the MS Delta to a big hog hunt.  Rex is at the deer camp this weekend laying out the bait for those crazy disgusting wild hogs.  We both are looking forward to being in the great outdoors with our good friends and I hope that my wife, Marian, will get her a hog this time. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...