A Yankee born in Michigan who graduated from Boys Town, Nebraska, came down south to Mississippi to live and deer hunt, was
soon given the nickname of ~ TWO DOGS TALL!
Photo credit: Patrick Kavanagh

Monday, October 15, 2012


Last year I joined The Vicksburg Art Association but did not place anything for show. This past Saturday I put my copper tree (3-D) and two of my paintings (acrylic) in.  This coming Saturday will be the Fall Show which will be open to Patrons and Benefactors at 6:00 p.m. and to the public at 7:00 p.m.  I'm getting real excited and looking forward to seeing how my entries will do.  If I don't win a ribbon at least I was able to show other artist my work and get to meet and greet them.  It will be held at the an old Firehouse station that has been turned into a gallery.  

A large copper tree that I submitted for the art show.


My painting on the right called, Navajo Indian Shade.

Another one I submitted called, Road to Santa Fe!


 
Other acrylic paintings waiting to be hung.
 







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...