A Yankee born in Michigan who graduated from Boys Town, Nebraska, came down south to Mississippi to live and deer hunt, was
soon given the nickname of ~ TWO DOGS TALL!
Photo credit: Patrick Kavanagh

Sunday, March 22, 2009

My .270 Ruger

I got my .270 Ruger at a gun show a good while back. I took it to a gun range and shot it three times. When I went to check my shot placement, it looked like a clover leaf shot...All three went in the same hole. I told myself this gun is a shooter! While serving in the Army I was an expert marksman. It has really helped me in my deer hunting. I bought a Nikon scope to put on it. It's stainless steel and has a composite base. I have really enjoyed using this gun through the years. It's my pride and joy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice rifle. If it shoots like that I would certainly hold onto it.

Editor said...

Hey!!! put my rifle back on the rack!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...