A Yankee born in Michigan who graduated from Boys Town, Nebraska, came down south to Mississippi to live and deer hunt, was
soon given the nickname of ~ TWO DOGS TALL!
Photo credit: Patrick Kavanagh

Friday, March 13, 2009

My Bow and Arrows

My Martin Lynx Magnum hunting bow. I do not bow hunt anymore. I did have a crossbow but it broke and is beyond repair now. My wife Marian and I used to bow hunt together. She also has a Martin Lynx bow.

This is an arrow within an arrow (telescoping) that I shot back in September 1995. A few weeks after I made this placement shot at Rebel Archery practicing, I had a massive stroke. I had to learn how to walk and talk all over again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to love archery when i was able to do it. I always wanted to get a "robinhood" but always came close.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...